Enough for 3-4
Quick, easy, crunchy and tasty!
1 tbsp butter
80g pea shoots
Sea salt flakes
Freshly ground black pepper
- Heat a large frying pan over a medium heat.
- Add the butter and allow to melt but not brown.
- Add the beansprouts and season with a pinch of sea salt flakes.
- Grind over some black pepper – I like them quite peppery so add several grinds.
- Turn the heat up to medium high and allow to cook until they begin to turn translucent. I stir them every now and then.
- If happy add the peas shoots and gently stir together.
- Remove the pan from the heat. The pea shoots will wilt.
Serve with anything!